About the retreat
This unique and exclusive retreat has been designed for health, wellbeing and self-empowerment.
This engaging and transformational retreat offers the participants physical rest, psychological and emotional wellbeing, in addition to conditions in which to discover your authentic, expanded and connected sense of “Self”!
Every journey of self-discovery is unique, along the way you will experience a progressive and supportive journey towards our personal health, self-discovery and exploration through an integrated approach of right-mindfulness, positive psychology, qi-gong and guided meditation and compassion based therapeutic practices.
This retreat is designed for those who wish to:
- Those in need of rest, rejuvenation and renewal
- Anyone interested in genuine mindfulness for health and self-development
- Begin or advance their journey of self-discovery towards purpose, power and creative expression
- Experience, learn and practice guided transformational activities that develop presence, expand awareness and connectedness to others leading to a sense of ‘wholeness’ and a more meaningful life experience.
- Learn quick practices to diminish unhealthy psychological patterns which will subsequently lead to reduced stress, reduced anxiety and depression
- Overcome self-imposed emotional and psychological limitations and unlock their innate power to realize your potential and authenticity.
- Understand and learn how to dissolve emotional turbulence and bring yourself back to state of balance and poise
- Create positive change by learning to live in a healthier way.
- Learn how to apply simple principles to access your own inner teacher and wisdom to guide you in everyday life
Your Wellness & Self Development retreat in a perfect setting
Our retreats are set within the beautiful hills and mountains in Shropshire in luxurious accommodation surrounded by fields, mountains and streams, where you can immerse yourself in the benefits of a retreat experience in uninterrupted privacy, ensuring a quiet, nurturing atmosphere of healing.
- Full board Accommodation, fresh, nutritional, seasonal food and all workshops included.
- Transfers to and from Church Stretton (if required)
- Daily mindfulness guided meditation
- Daily guided health restoring Qigong
- Your personal wellbeing prescription and consultation
- Individual support and guidance
Testimonials from previous retreat
I found out this weekend that I haven’t been breathing properly for years… I wish I had come sooner!
– Diane Cotton, Tunbridge Wells
I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders, I am now ready to start living the rest of my life, Thank you!
– Anonymous, Leeds
Cost and Places
Our retreats are limited to 8 participants to ensure the best quality. Shared bedrooms overlooking mountains, green fields and meadows.
Cost GBP 350 per person, including full bed board and therapeutic retreat.
On this exclusive retreat, we are able to offers a number of additional therapies including:
Who is the retreat run by?
This transformative retreat is facilitated by mindfulness teacher and Gurmat transpersonal psychology specialist Dav Panesar and his professional colleagues.
Dav has pioneered the application of mindfulness in health and wellbeing, with over 20+ years of experience in teaching right-mindfulness to individual and professionals.
His ground breaking research in consciousness studies, transpersonal psychology and meditation based approaches has managed to successfully develop life-transformative retreats and programs founded on mindfulness & compassion based approaches for individual health, wellbeing, self-development, self-growth towards self-actualization and self-realization.
Dav has been organising and running retreats in Spain and UK for over 10 years. Dav is perhaps the first mindfulness researcher and teacher to combine mindfulness and transpersonal psychology towards a more complete sense of well being and harmony with self, others, nature and beyond.