An email received from site user who has been practicing Mindfulness for the last 6 months. (Name withheld for data protection)
A few months ago my doctors advised me to start meditation to deal with the stress as a result of my work and I found stressmanagement.co.uk invaluable, thank you. However, although the meditation has been a “godsend” in reducing my stress and anxiety, I would also like to make people aware of what has been revealed right before me when my mind stopped from its frantic and constant activity as a result of mindfulness.
Most of the UK population (like many other places) don’t actually live in the world, but in their heads. I am shocked to learn how my mind is conditioned by the media and those in authority.
The time is upon us to seriously reflect where we are today and what the near future holds for us. Most people are so locked into their conditioned minds that they are completely unaware of where they have arrived and what is in store for them over the next few years.
Despite the Governments and experts assuring us that we were simply experiencing a “credit crunch” and would soon be recovering, if we open our eyes and look at what is happening around us, it is clear that the country like most of the developed world is now heading into a full blown depression. Countries like Greece are at the edge of an abyss, about to be followed by Spain, Britain, Italy and Ireland . This is just the start of the impending changes we will all have to face. Of course, there is always the choice to believing the mainstream propaganda media machine promising “good times just around the corner”, like they have been for the past year or so.
The truth if we wish to face it.
* Britain like many other EU countries is entering a depression
* Expect VAT to change to 20% post election, with rising mortgage costs and hyper inflation especially on food and energy
* Sovereign bankruptcy is just beginning and will soon be followed with multinational corporate collapse
* The world climate has changed and is impacting on food production
* The three monotheistic religions are starting to be exposed for their actual values and their betrayal of their “followers”, and soon to become obsolete.
* The increase activity to super earthquakes and oceanic volcanic activity is a warning that something is amiss and adequate preparations need to be made now
It would not be a surprise to see the country erupt in revolts against the tax rises and misguidance by the political parties, bankers and so called “experts”.
If you think you are stressed and anxious now, we have seen nothing yet, take a look at what is happening in Greece, we are not too far behind and that’s without the climatic impact. The time is now to act, prepare and learn to de-stress, for what is likely to be a most trying and testing period in our lives over the next few years unless we learn to remain in control of our minds and not allow it to be controlled by others.
Mindfulness (by Dav Panesar)
Symran (by Dav Panesar)