About the retreat
The spring equinox marks the beginning of a cycle for growth, development and transformation. The Universe operates in cycles and rhythms, there is an energy that enables every moment to unfold, moment to moment, within you and throughout existence in its entirety.
The seeds only germinate and flourish if they are planted in the right season, the Spring equinox provides you to synchronise both within and with the world around.
The Spring equinox retreat is an opportunity for you to plant your desires for the coming year, synchronising with the rhythm of the natural universal energy cycle, so you can grow the seeds of your intentions into the fruits and flowers of desires.
A weekend to clear the old and cultivate the new. A weekend of meditations, ceremonies, music, nature, song, and shamanic journeying. This is a retreat specifically for individuals who may have been meditating for a little while or are looking to discover the next level of self-realisation and self-actualisation.
What will I learn?
- Learning to synchronise yourself with the natural Universal cycles
- Opportunity to learn and deepen meditation practices
- Learn how to regain and maintain your health & healing
- Learn simple techniques to reduce pain, restore and revive health in your body, peace in your mind, openness and warmth in your heart and uncover your essential self
The evidence-based retreat activities and learning practices will help you:
- Reduce, manage and eliminate harmful psycho-emotional states such as stress, anxiety, fear and anger (all known to impact immunity)
- Discover the depth of mindfulness in everyday practice
- Equip yourself with effective practical skills to help others
The retreat includes all home cooked vegetarian food.
Who is it for?
- Everyone who wishes to bring peace and health into their life
- For therapists and other health professionals
- For anyone suffering from chronic illnesses such as depression, diabetes, hypertension and CHD
Who will be running the retreats?
The retreat will be lead by Davinder Singh Panesar (Dav Panesar): Mindfulness & Symran researcher, teacher and instructor.
Davinder holds degrees in science, business and consciousness studies and transpersonal psychology.
His expertise, experience and ongoing research in mind-body integrative approaches to health, well being and even business have proved to be highly successful and recognised across many parts of the world.
His scientific education combined with practical experience in mindfulness for over 20 years enables him to introduce Eastern meditative and contemplative approaches integrated within the Western psychology and mind-body medicine.
He has successfully developed and delivered numerous programs integrating mindfulness & compassion based approaches for charities, general public and the corporate world.
About the retreat
This retreat is strictly limited to 8 participants. The cost of this retreat is £350 per person which includes accommodation (shared room basis), training, full-board, including dinner on the Friday evening, through to lunch on the Sunday (all vegetarian, regional food).
You will need to make your own way to the venue which is set in the national trust countryside in Shropshire. Parking available and collection from Church Stretton train station can be arranged.
On this exclusive retreat, we are able to offers a number of additional therapies including:
- Chinese medicine
- Energetic healing
Upon booking your place on this unique transformative retreat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your desire to take advantage of the other therapies on offer for more information and prices.