Craft culture is a very special shop in the centre of Coventry, specialist in fair trade, ethically sourced products from around the world ranging from handmade Jewellery, incenses, healing crystals to hand craved Buddhas and singing bowls. Craft Culture has been a retreat in itself for many years, with people from all walks of life finding themselves in the haven of serenity that is so much more than a shop!
More recently, owner Pushy Sanghera and Dav Panesar from StressManagement.co.uk have been running weekly Mindfulness Meditation classes which has brought individuals from far and wide to attend and relish in the peace that meditation has brought them.
StressManagement.co.uk is now pleased to announce that it will be running a three day retreat in Frigiliana nr Malaga, Spain, for both individuals who have attended the meditation classes or who are interested in kick starting their Re-Evolution!
About the retreat
This unique and exclusive retreat has been designed for Craft-culture grounded in the fields of transpersonal psychology and consciousness studies integrating Eastern wisdom traditions including Chinese medicine, acupuncture, chi gong with Mindfulness and Symran (Mantra and sacred sound mindfulness) this retreat provides you with the opportunity to reflect, re-discover and re-evaluate your life from a different perspective, identify opportunities and processes to reshape your life and sense of ‘Self’ with renewed levels of authenticity.
This engaging and transformational experience not only offers a physical rest, psychological, emotional contentment and rejuvenation, but also offers us the conditions in which to discover your authentic, expanded and connected sense of “Self”!
Every journey of self discovery is unique, along the way you will experience a progressive supportive journey of self discovery and exploration through an integrated approach of positive psychology, transpersonal psychology, body therapies, acupuncture, qi-gong, tai-chi, kundalini yoga with guided mindfulness and compassion based therapeutic practices.
This retreat is designed for those who wish to:
- Begin or advance their journey of self discovery towards purpose, power and creative expression
- Experience, learn and practice guided transformational activities that develop presence, expand awareness and connectedness to others leading to a sense of ‘wholeness’ and a more meaningful life experience.
- Learn quick practices to diminish the habitual automatic psychological patterns which will subsequently lead to reduced stress and anxiety levels, while also minimizing its physiological damage on your body’s health and immunity.
- Overcome self-imposed emotional and psychological limitations and unlock their innate power to realize your potential and authenticity.
- Understand and learn how to dissolve emotional turbulence and bring yourself back to state of balance and poise
- Experience a cleansing of your body, emotions and mind, creating the inspiration for positive change by learning to live in a healthier way.
- Learn how to apply simple principles to access your own inner teacher and wisdom to guide you in everyday life
Your Wellness Program in a perfect setting
The program is set within a beautiful secluded environment, where you can immerse youself in the benefits of a retreat experience in uninterrupted privacy, ensuring a quiet, nurturing atmosphere of healing.
- Full board Accommodation, fresh, nutritional, seasonal food and all workshops included.
- Transfers to and from Malaga Airport
- Daily mindfulness and Symran (sound based meditations) – Guided Instruction
- Daily guided Qigong and yoga movement session
- General wellbeing consultation
- Individual support and guidance
Who is it for?
- Everyone who wishes to bring peace and health into their life
- Those wishing to overcome self-limited behaviour
- Everyone who suffers from chronic illnesses such as diabetes, Parkinson’s, cancer that can be more effectively managed with self-awareness, present moment practices
Who will be running the retreats?
The retreats are run through the Institute of Mindfulness and Transpersonal Psychology (Spain).
The Institute’s centre based in Spain has a number of onsite resident experts, including mindfulness teachers, acupuncturists, homeopathic practitioners and transpersonal psychologists.
The retreat will be lead by Davinder Singh Panesar (Dav Panesar): Mindfulness & Symran researcher and facilitator
Davinder has a background in science, business and transpersonal psychology. His interest, practice and ongoing research in mind-body integrative approaches to health, well being and even businesses have proved to be highly successful and recognised across many parts of the world.
His scientific education combined with a practical lived experience of mindfulness for over 25 years enables him to introduce Eastern meditative and contemplative approaches integrated within the Western psychology and scientific medical frameworks.
He has successfully developed and delivered numerous programs integrating mindfulness & compassion based approaches for charities, general public and the corporate world.
He has been working with Mindfulness and ‘Super Emotions’ as a means of managing chronic physical illnesses over the last few years, his unique and integrated approach has generated excitement and momentum in the last two years, as it provides an alternative pain management solution, predictable outcomes and generally increased quality of life.
About the retreat
This retreat is strictly limited to 12 participants.
The cost of this retreat is £350 per person which includes accommodation (shared room basis), training,
full-board, including dinner on the Friday evening, through to lunch
on the Sunday (all vegetarian, regional food).
The cost of the retreat is exclusive of your flights. You will need to book flights independently, there will be members of the group flying from Birmingham Airport on Wednesday the 2nd of April leaving at 8pm and returning on Monday the 7th of Malaga at 9.40pm arriving back into Birmingham at 11.35pm.
If you are flying from any other airport in the UK or Europe, please could you try to book flights that have arrival times as closely to these in order that we can arrange airport transfers for the whole group.
The Institute of Mindfulness and Transpersonal Psychology offers a number of additional therapies including:
- Chinese medicine
- Energetic healing
Upon booking your place on this unique transformative retreat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your desire to take advantage of the other therapies on offer for more information and prices.